…or more like the end of my summer vacation? My has just started. That means I’ll probably have to take some time off from intensive writing at least until I get adjusted to the new rhythm. Again, I’ll try to get Tango‘s first story arc published soon. After that I think I’ll take a little break from Tango and focus on my other stories again.
Also I got a Liebster Award! From the lovely livinasimminlife, who just got one of her great, drama-filled, rich stories done. Congratulations and thank you! You can check out her award post here, and her blogs are Livin a Simmin’ Life and The Kassiopeia Fullbright Mystery Series.
And here are the rules:
- Share the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Nominate other bloggers who you feel deserve the award.
- Answer 11 questions by your nominator and ask your nominees 11 questions.
And now, the questions:
- What is your favorite sound and why?
The purring of a cat, because CATS! And to me it’s a sound that indicates an approval for closeness, which I think is an important thing to get approval for. Also I love the sound of wind going through plants because nature is awesome.
- If you could travel and live anywhere else in the world, where would you go?
Probably Ireland. I’m still thinking of it as a second home after just a five-month exchange study period.
- Who is your role model?
Hmm… not sure. I feel like I take inspiration from a lot of people around me and farther away. I’d say people who find ways to be happy without taking happiness away from others, and who help others be happy too. And people who dare to be themselves.
- When was your last celebration in the Sims and what was it?
Um… I’m kind of celebrating the fact that I’m almost done with Tango’s first story arc, but gameplay-wise… I can’t even remember. Probably a birthday party for someone.
- What about the Sims compels you to write stories?
I love the possibilities of the game, and how different kinds of people can find their own ways to express themselves through it. I also love that the possibilities are not infinite and the game can be unexpected, so one has to resort to creative thinking if one wants to screenshot a heavily story-driven story, or creatively study and interpret the events of the game in more game-drive stories.
- If you could create a world in the Sims, what type of world would it be or what city would you model it after?
I love Barcelona… I think a fan has already made a Barcelona-world, and that’s really cool.
- Who’s your favorite townie or premade and why?
Hmm… I like reading about townies and premades more than playing them, though lately I’ve started to incorporate them into my games a bit more. Through the stories I’ve read, I’ve really become fascinated with the Rackets because of how interestingly the writers interpret their messed up family dynamics and dodgy morals.
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
The knowledge that I’ll soon get breakfast and tea!
- What is your hidden talent?
Listening. Not sure if it’s that hidden, though.
- If you were a Sim, what would be some of the things you would do?
I would paint, draw, write, practise martial arts, and explore the neighbourhoods! Also for some wish-fulfillment, I’d get a garden. And a house.
- What question would you really like someone to ask you and what would your answer be?
I love it if a person wonders about some random or not so random philosophical-ish thing out loud, and then we could try to ponder the answers together.
That’s it for now. Have a lovely time you guys!